So it has been about a week, and finally I feel like my body is getting back on track. Jet-lag, work-lag, booze-lag, sickness...it was a hell of a long week. But a ton of fun. For this trip to San Fran, I flew for the first time in about 2 years which was interesting. I am a good flyer, but it had been a while so I didnt know what to expect. Besides my ears bugging out big time on the decent into SFO and again into BOS, the flights were super smooth.
Once we hit thr ground in California, it was non-stop for five days. Lots of business, lots of cabs, and people, and food, and drinks, and random things and just crazy times.
A couple of observations about San Francisco:
- Lots of homeless, everywhere.
- Nobody jaywalks. Ever
- People were all very very friendly.
- 10 miles in any direction out of SF and you get 10 degrees warmer.
- Hilliest city I have ever been to. It is insane.
- I think I want to move there.
There is way more to tell about the trip, the show, etc. Check out the marketing vox blog for a good overview on the AD:Tech show, which was crazy.